Summer Camp Leysin, Switzerland
Hello everyone! To start this beautiful day, a tennis lesson is done, unfortunately it was the last... But we made the most of it, we played several different games, it was great fun especially under the sun. The Yellows had an archery session, and learned about the safety rules and how to hold and shoot in appropriate way. they really enjoyed themselves and developed a lot of skills.
And for this afternoon, we're preparing a number of shows, including plays and other performances. There's a group who've been cooking, making marinated chicken, pizza,... And another group who created t-shirts and drawings for the International evening. Half of the camp, was put on the capture the flag game where they gathered , split up into two teams where they tried to capture the opponent teams flag. They hid in the bushes and ran for their lives, but the yellow team ended up winning with the flags in possession.
The international night kicked off, with lots of different nations food spread across the tables, everyone tried different foods and shared their shows of each nation. We dances and sang and enjoyed all of the nations shows with passion in the air. Everybody was super supportive and shared their cheers for each show ! it was an eventful evening
- Breakfast: Continental Breakfast: Omelette
- Lunch: Salad buffet, Chicken filet, Mashed potatoes, Seasonal veggies, pasta station, veg option: Falafel filet, fresh fruit
- Dinner: Salad Buffet, International Night
- Subject to change. Vegetarian options always available.
Click here for more information about Summer Camp nutrition
Latest photos from Leysin, Switzerland
- Yellow: Archery, Preparation International night, International Night
- Green: International night prep/dance, greenland, international night
- Red: High Ropes, Preparation international night, capture the flag, international night
- Blue: French language /Rafting, Preparation International night, International night