Summer Camp York, England
It's already the last Thursday at camp and there is a nostalgic feeling in the air. Our Adventurers returned after their sleepover, full of anecdotes and excitement, and Performing Arts is working very hard on their final rehearsals! Everyone is getting ready for tomorrow, our Football team enjoyed a visit to Foot Golf and the English Programme is preparing a very special quiz for their last day.
After lunch all together, the campers joined their last Sign-up activities. They could choose between bootcamp, football, field hockey, table tennis, friendship bracelets or tie dye! VCTV also had their last session and did some personal interviews to their own classmates. We have really enjoyed watching their works during these weeks, but all good things come to an end!
In the evening, we had a very special all camp programme... Mission Impossible! Campers vs Counsellors, 5 bandanas and one bucket of water per bandana. All our counsellors dressed in black and hid around the campus, waiting to tag the campers as they tried to make it to the specified location. After an exciting persecution, the campers chose their favorite counsellors to receive a cold bucket of water over their heads, how refreshing!
- Breakfast: Scrambled eggs; choice of cereals, toast and fresh fruit!
- Lunch: Spicy schnitzel, served with new potatoes, salad bar and mushroom sauce. Mixed berry fool for dessert.
- Dinner: Chicken and bacon pie or quiche, roasted butternut squash and lemon drizzle cake.
- Subject to change. Vegetarian options always available.
Click here for more information about Summer Camp nutrition
Latest photos from York, England
- Field hockey, football, bootcamp...
- Programme-specific activities
- Tie dye, Friendship bracelets...
- Mission Impossible