Summer Camp Chiclana, Spain
Today is the last day, all the campers went to their different activities, enjoyed their last lessons, some were a bit exhausted, some were very excited but everyone was sad and disappointed that their awesome summer camp was coming to an end.d
In the morning the adventure campers all competed in the annual VC challenge, which was comprised of a variety of games and competitions, including archery, raft paddling, blind rock climbing, geography challenges, and various others. The campers all had a blast and demonstrated mastery of numerous skills they learned during the camp.
At surf camp, the riders had their last surf lesson from our amazing instructor "Vicente", they caught their last wave in "La Barrosa" and to thank all our surfers, Vicente gifted them with a little souvenir from the surf school.
Later that evening, we surprised the kids with a live "Flamenco show". They were immersed in an hour-long trip into the history and tradition of flamenco dance and enjoyed an authentic and unique ambiance created by four professional "bailaores".
The campers went to prom at "The Blue Monkey" disco in Complejo Campano, wearing their best outfits and, before we let the music play, we screened an unexpected film about these last 2 weeks. We shared lots of laughs and tears of joy in an unforgettable last night.
Tomorrow is departure day...
We will miss you so much, we hope to see you again next year!
- Breakfast: Cereals, choco cereals, muesli with fruits, muesli oatmeal) turkey ham, eggs, orange juice, "pan con tomate", butter and jam, yogurt and fruit
- Lunch: Chicken breast and "lomo de cerdo" mash potatoes, vegetables (carrots, green peas and green beans) pasta, broccoli, coli-flower, salad, fruits and yogurt
- Dinner: Chicken pollo empanado, chips, pasta salad, beans, vegetables, tomato sauce, salad (tomato, lettuce, beetroot, carrot, corn, Spanish olives and pickles) fruits, yogurt and chocolate cake
- Subject to change. Vegetarian options always available.
Click here for more information about Summer Camp nutrition
Latest photos from Chiclana, Spain
- Spanish Language class (Sevillanas)
- Andalusian Horseback Riding
- Surf class
- Adventure (VC CHALLENGE)